Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome

Hi Everyone! 

Welcome to my new blog!  I'm so excited to finally get this set up.  This blog came into existence based on the suggestions of many people in my life after they noticed that ninety percent of my conversations are about food; and that the other ten percent is also about food, but just happens to be a conversation with myself written on a little white note pad.  I would like to thank you all for your encouragment and support.  Plus, now you won't have to listen to my half hour rant about why I can't find Maltese cuisine in the city.

Aside from that interesting topic (I was really hankering for pastizzi!), you'll read my amateur restaurant reviews, journalistic coverage of food events, posted recipes that I've probably stolen from someone's grandma, and get a deep (fried), dark look into an ethnic vegetarian's foodie mind.  Don't forget your flashlight and a fork.

Happy Eatin'

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment